UP Police Recruitment 2018 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 49568 Constable. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the UP Police official website http://uppbpb.gov.in. Candidates should have passed 12th class. Applicants who want to choose a career in Police they can apply to the application form 19 November 2018 to 08 December 2018. Those candidates who are interested in the UP Police Vacancy 2018 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
UP Bharti 2018 – Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board invited recruitment notification for Constables. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full UP Police Vacancy 2018 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
UP Police Recruitment 2018 Full Details:
- Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB)
- Constable Civil Police: 31360 Posts
- Constable in Reserved Territorial Armed: 18208 Posts
- 49568 Posts
- Candidates should have completed 12th class or equivalent from a recognized by University / Board.
- For Male:Candidates Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years.
- For Female:Candidates Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Written Exam
- Physical Test
- Document Verification
- For All Candidates: Rs.400/-.
- Rs.5200-20200/- with GP Rs.2000/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 19 November 2018
- Closing Date of Application Form: 08 December 2018
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|UP Police Bharti 2018 – Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|