UPSC CGS & Geologist Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 106 Combined Geo Scientist and Geologist Posts. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://upsc.gov.in. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
UPSC CGS & Geologist Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Union Public Service Commission
- Geologist, Group A: 50 Posts
- Geophysicist, Group A: 14 Posts
- Chemist. Group A: 15 Posts
- Junior Hydrogeologists (Scientist B), Group A: 27 Posts
Category I: (Posts in the Geological Survey of India, Ministry of Mines)
Category II: (Posts in the Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources)
- 106 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Master Degree/M.Sc. Degree from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.200/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil.
- Start Date of Application Form: 20 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 16 April 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon