UPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 90 IFS Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website https://upsc.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in UPSC they can apply to the application form 19 February 2019 to 18 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
UPSC Notification 2019 – Apply Online
Union Public Service Commission invited recruitment notification for Indian Forest Service Exam 2019. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full UPSC Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
UPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Indian Forest Service
- 90 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor Degree in Botany, Chemistry, Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or Agriculture from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 21 years and maximum 32 years.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates: Nil.
- As per UPSC rules.
- Start Date of Application Form: 19 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 18 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|