UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the posts of 672 Inspector, Officer and Other. Job Seekers can apply online application form through the official website http://upsssc.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Bachelor’s Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in Uttar Pradesh they can apply to the application form 30 January 2019 to 19 February 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
UPSSSC Vacancy 2019 – Apply Online
Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission invited recruitment notification for Inspector, Executive Officer, Revenue Officer Posts. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full UPSSSC Vacancy 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, No. of Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
UPSSSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC)
- Sahayak Chakbandi Adhikari (Assistant Consolidation Officer / Assistant Rectification Officer): 94 Posts
- Marketing Inspector (MI): 194 Posts
- Supply Inspector (SI): 151 Posts
- Assistant Garden Inspector (AGI): 89 Posts
- Additional District Information Officer (ADIO- Hindi): 11 Posts
- Adhishashi Adhikari Nagar Panchayat (Executive Officer): 107 Posts
- Revenue Officer (RO): 26 Posts
- 672 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree / B.Sc. in Agriculture / “O” Level / B.Com. from recognized University / Board.
- Post 1 to 4: Candidates should be age minimum 21 years and maximum 40 years.
- Post 5 Minimum 18 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Post 6 & 7 Minimum 21 years and Maximum 40 years.
- Written Exam
- General / OBC Candidates: Rs.225/-.
- SC / ST Candidates: Rs.105/-.
- PH Candidates: Rs.25/-.
- Post 1 to 3: Rs.9,300-34,800/- with GP Rs.4,200/-.
- Post 4: Rs.5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs.2,400/-.
- Post 5 to 7: Rs.5,200-20,200/- with GP Rs.2,800/-.
- Starting Date of Application Form: 30 January 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 19 February 2019
- Exam Date: –
|Apply Online||Click Here|