VCRC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 56 Technical Assistant, Technician & Other Posts under by the Department of Health Research (ICMR). Candidates can apply online application form through the official website www.vcrc.res.in. Those candidates who are interested in the VCRC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
VCRC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Vector Control Research Centre
- Technical Assistant: 18 Posts
- Technician-I: 22 Posts
- Lab Attendant-I: 09 Posts
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): 07 Posts
- 56 Posts
- Candidates should have completed BE/B.Tech./12th or intermediate /10th from a recognized University/Institute.
- Technical Assistant: Maximum 30 years.
- Technician-I: Maximum 28 years.
- Lab Attendant-I: Should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): Maximum 25 years.
- Written Exam
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Nil.
- Technical Assistant: Rs.35,400-1,12,400.
- Technician-I: Rs.19,900-63,200.
- Lab Attendant-I: Rs.18,000-56,900.
- Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade): Rs.19,900-63,200.
- Closing Date of Application Form: 15 Arpil 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- The Director, ICMR-Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex, Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605 006