WB Police Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 816 Warder Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://wbpolice.gov.in. Candidates should have passed Madhyamik Examination. Applicants who want to choose a career in WB Police they can apply to the application form 15 February 2019 to 14 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the WB Police Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
West Bengal Police invited recruitment notification for Warder Male and Warder Female post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full West Bengal Police Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
WB Police Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- West Bengal Police
- Warder Male: 695 Posts
- Warder Female: 121 Posts
- 816 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Madhyamik Examination from the West Bengal Board of Secondary Education or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Written Exam
- All Candidates: Rs.220/-.
- SC/ST Candidates (WB only): Rs.20/-.
- Rs.5,400-25,200/- with GP Rs.2,600/-.
- Start Date of Application Form: 15 February 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 14 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|