WBPSC Recruitment 2019 has announced the employment news for notification of the 35 Civil Judge Post. Candidates can apply online application form through the official website http://pscwbapplication.in. Candidates should have passed Law Degree. Applicants who want to choose a career in West Bengal they can apply to the application form 04 March 2019 to 19 March 2019. Those candidates who are interested in the WBPSC Recruitment 2019 and complete all the eligibility criteria, they can apply on the application form.
WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online
Public Service Commission West Bengal invited recruitment notification for Civil Judge post. Eligible Candidates are requested to read the full WBPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 notification carefully and without waiting for the last date of recruitment. To know full information and instructions like Qualification, Application Fee, Vacancies, Pay Scale etc. you may visit below.
WBPSC Recruitment 2019 Full Details:
- Public Service Commission West Bengal (WBPSC)
- Civil Judge (Jr. Divn.)
- 35 Posts
- Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates should be minimum 23 years and maximum 35 years.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs.210/-.
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Nil.
- Start Date of Application Form: 04 March 2019
- Closing Date of Application Form: 19 March 2019
- Exam Date: Update Soon
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|